Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Can Kidney Failure Patients Eat Korea Kimchi

     Korea Kimchi is very popular all of the world. These years, Korea Kimchi sells well in a lot of countries. But you should know that not everyone can withstand pickled kimchi.
     In recent years, the Korean kimchi become more and more popular in China. Korea Kimchi is crisp and sour. It is a good next meal and appetizers. Because of the unbearably hot in summer, people have no appetite for food. choices are also biased in favor of vegetables instead of meat. We all know that patients with chronic nephritis have strict dietary requirements. So wether nephritis patients can eat kimchi or not?
When the SARS epidemic worldwide, only South Korea survived in Southeast Asia. Many people have studied the eating habits of each country. A phenomenon attributed to the effect of Korea kimchi. Authentic Korean kimchi pickled ripe, containing one hundred million lactic acid bacteria per gram and can reach up to four times the same weight of lactic acid. This can do a lot of benefits for the body's stomach. However, nephritis patients should not eat kimchi for the following reasons:
1. kimchi is pickled foods and containing a lot of salty. Nephritis patients should strictly control the intake of salt because sodium can aggravate renal excretory function. Too much sodium can cause serious renal toxicity. When kidney disease patients appear edema, hypertension, they should limit water and salt intake. limiting water and avoid salt intake is a good way to eliminate edema. We should be based on the condition of the patients, urine and edema to give low-salt, no salt or less sodium diet. Low sodium diet not only add salt or soy sauce in addition, we must also avoid foods with high sodium. Pickles and pickled vegetables contain a lot of sodium, so kidney patients should not eat.
2. Most Korea kimchi is fake and shoddy products. Since the Korea kimchi becomes popular, China's streets are beginning to sell pickles. Many supermarkets also have bags of kimchi for sale. But there are a lot of fake and shoddy products. A number of media reports that the supermarket in the sale of pickles without health permits. The transfer instructions are in Korean, no preservatives instructions. Some unscrupulous businesses in order to reap retained the use of chemical substances in kimchi fermentation period shortened. Consumption of these hastily bound to aggravate kidney function pickles burden, serious harm to human health.
3. nephritis patients’ diet has many limitations. Kimchi contains many things that kidney patients can not eat, such as ginger, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, tofu skin.
    
These are all the introduction of whether kidney disease patients can eat Korea kimchi or not. If you still have some questions, you can ask our doctors online. They can give you more perfect answer

4 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Weak Erection,Love Spell,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2348142454860,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Discharge from Penis. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid. Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2348142454860  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Friends I, Mrs. Loveth Eka, 30year-old woman suffered from many broken marriages, all of which were due to HERPES It was so much that I almost lost my mind. After I married my first and second husbands and they did not like me, they left me God so kind I got in contact with Doctor Laban through online help, after which he gave me various herbs, which I drank constantly after two weeks. The HERPES was know more. Now I am a mother of two. You can WhatsApp Dr Laban@ +2348166536155... Or email him: drlabanherbalist@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Friends I, Mrs. Loveth Eka, 30year-old woman suffered from many broken marriages, all of which were due to HERPES It was so much that I almost lost my mind. After I married my first and second husbands and they did not like me, they left me God so kind I got in contact with Doctor Laban through online help, after which he gave me various herbs, which I drank constantly after two weeks. The HERPES was know more. Now I am a mother of two. You can WhatsApp Dr Laban@ +2348166536155... Or email him: drlabanherbalist@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete